Transparent Window Manager 3.5
Old versionsSee all
This program helps you to manage your windows settings. You may set transparency of any window required. You may place any window to the top of others. Moreover you may disable input for any window. This gives you opportunity to productive work with graphical and other programs using small and middle size displays. In additional, you may place any program you required to windows system tray. This feature very useful for power users, which have many programs running.
Main Features :
- Startup Manager! : Adjust windows settings at start.
- Sticky List Manager! : Any window can be visible on the active desktop, so window can't be hidden.
- Any window 'Transparency' control! : You can set alpha blending to any window you want.
- Any window 'Disable Input' control! : The window with the 'disable input' flag and the 'stay on top' flag will be visible but cannot be moved, changed and clicked.
- Grabbed windows list! : The windows list allows to you set flags to the windows (stay on top, stay on bottom, disable input, system tray, auto shrink)
- Selected window highlighting! : Activated window will be selected in the windows list and selected window in the windows list will be highlighted.
- Password Recovery! : It allows to show the password in the password boxes ( '******' => 'mypass')
- Auto Scroll in any window with scrollbars! : If you have mouse without wheel feature or your mouse with the wheel is not very useful, this feature for YOU.
- User friendly interface.